Well folks, for those of you who haven't seen the little critter, here he is making his debut on the world wide web! Chris got Rocco for me at Christmas. He was a great gift and we've had a lot of fun with him. I never thought I'd have a small dog since I grew up with a golden retriever but you never know I guess. He knows some tricks and loves to sit on the top of the couch and watch people walk by! He can play fetch with the you for HOURS if you let him. I think his best friend is my mom. She was here recently and when she left he went into a few days of depression.
This picture looks posed but I swear he crawled in between the pillows and stuck out his head all on his own!
1 comment:
I know he likes me best!!!!! I feed him and let him sleep with me:)
Post a Comment