I'm excited to announce that after much procrastination and mind-changing, the website for my new business is OFFICIALLY online! Go check it out at www.inthefrontroom.com. Add it to your favorites and tell everyone you know! Thanks to everyone who already passed my name along. I've managed to bring in paychecks over the past 2 months entirely due to referrals and word of mouth! I have really nice friends.
In other news... we just got back from a great trip to Seacrest/Rosemary Beach and I will try to get some photos on the blog soon. To all who were there, we had a blast! All of your kids are the cutest and we're counting down the days until we meet again on those beloved sunny shores!!
2 comments:
Your website is so impressive! I always knew you were talented, but WOW!! And I love the name of the business. I know you're going to be a huge success!
love the website. so cute yet professional. :-) can't wait til labor day 08!!! :-)
Post a Comment