
We made it through each step of our 60 mile walk. It was an amazing experience! No one walked to accomplish a goal for themselves, but each person there was walking FOR someone else. Our mothers, daughters, friends and each little one we passed on the roads! If you ever have the chance, DO IT! Yes, it's hard, but really worth every step!
Everyone has been touched in some way by breast cancer. And recoiled from the touch. No family should lose a mother prematurely. Or a dear friend, sister, wife, daughter, co-worker. No one of us, just diagnosed, should have to look at the mirror in the morning and say: Will I survive? Everyone deserves a lifetime: We feel it deep in our bones.
"Henceforth I whimper no more, Postpone no more, need nothing... Strong and content, I travel the open road."--Walt Whitman
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible"--Walt Disney
I hope you enjoy the photos we took.
click here
5 comments:
wow! your photos are amazing! i got goosebumps! so proud of you two!! thanks for sharing!
XOXO
erika
Wow, LC! You are my hero. Tell me, was the walk as fun as buying all the pink stuff to walk in? I can just see you now, probably in Target,buying all those cute pink things! You guys definitely deserve a medal for raising all that money AND looking the cutest!
i'm so proud of you Linds! what an amazing, selfless gift...
PS...you must come to Chicago. great city...so clean, beautiful architecture, museums...great shopping! fun, fun!!!
GO LINDS!! I am so proud of you too! And what great pictures! Y'all looked great and I loved the pink tent... is pink your new favorite color??!
Post a Comment