Tuesday, December 4

Just In Case

Should anyone out there in cyberspace want to buy me a Christmas gift this year, I've put together a little list of things that I might enjoy having around. Now, I should note that this is NOT a complete list and I will quite possibly be adding to it in my brain each day until December 25th, but since my family members keep asking, here goes...

These can be found at roseandradish.com. Yeah, they are a little expensive but it's Christmas and I'm WISHING.





I think these folders would make a great addition to my desk! Find them online at delight.com.










Whew, brother! This is on the pricy end of the spectrum but I NEEEEED these color chip books so that I can take the graphic design world over by STORM! www.pantone.com






I also want a new digital camera but didn't put a photo of one because I'm still not sure which kind I want. So, I've gotten all of the Christmas decorations out of the attic. Well, Chris got them down because I'm afraid of attics (another post entirely). It has been a busy busy week though and so far, only a few things have made it out of the boxes. Really I don't EXPECT any of these things to arrive on my doorstep but I did think they were neat. What's on your list this year? I'd like to know.

3 comments:

TMB said...

(i am trying something here, we'll see if it works!)

love your list. very cool things...since you're wishing, wouldn't you add these to your list? xoxo

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.depozituldeanvelope.ro/articole/volvo%2520xc90%2520facelift.jpg&imgrefurl=http://saheeda.blogspot.com/&h=425&w=575&sz=109&hl=en&start=15&um=1&tbnid=GqPRXWxs4iZEtM:&tbnh=99&tbnw=134&prev=

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2006-range-rover-sport.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.uncrate.com/men/cars/suvs-wagons/2006-range-rover-sport/&h=286&w=470&sz=33&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=7Su_LKBE2eMqoM:&tbnh=78&tbnw=129&prev=

TMB said...

SAD!! it didn't work...

... i was trying to post pictures to my comment: one of a xc-90 and one of a range rover sport. so pretend they are in the above comment! :)

Anonymous said...

folders are taken care of!