We were sitting at the Mother's Day picnic last weekend eating a yummy seafood salad from the buffet and Megan posed an interesting question. How does one make imitation crab meat? We eat it in lots of dishes from salad to sushi and yet, I personally have no idea what it ACTUALLY is. Do you??
And yes, I did take pictures in Chicago but I've been busy and not posted them yet. Sorry Leah!!
4 comments:
Chance said once that scallops that are fake are stamped out sting ray...? not sure on "krab".
i think that fake "krab" is made of fish. i don't know what kind...maybe i don't want to know. but i do think it's some sort of white fish! i used to LOVE it...
PS- my TOMS should arrive at my front door today!! so excited...i will take a picture of me and matching Dylie!!
http://ask.yahoo.com/20030110.html
vom
Post a Comment