I'm now officially holding my jeans up with a little stretchy strip of synthetic material some like to call a rubber band... yep ladies, pants are too tight! Second trimester underway!
Also, today is Chris's birthday! Happy birthday BB!
Yeah for the second trimester! You might want to get a "belly band" from Motherhood Maternity. I think they are $16. You wear them over your pants and you don't have to button or zip your pants all the way up because the band keeps your pants on. Anyway, if they show, it looks like an undershirt. It has been nice to be able to wear some of my normal pants farther into pregnancy. I didn't have this with Caleb, but it nice this time around. I can't wait to see a picture of your bump!
4 comments:
and you're not going to give us a picture?
YIPEEE!!!!!! i agree with darby...post a pic! :-)
yeah!! i love it when the bump starts appearing!!
Yeah for the second trimester! You might want to get a "belly band" from Motherhood Maternity. I think they are $16. You wear them over your pants and you don't have to button or zip your pants all the way up because the band keeps your pants on. Anyway, if they show, it looks like an undershirt. It has been nice to be able to wear some of my normal pants farther into pregnancy. I didn't have this with Caleb, but it nice this time around. I can't wait to see a picture of your bump!
Post a Comment