Don't I got some pretty peeps?? Even though there are only 6 of us, we're rarely all in the same place at the same time so this was a fun trip and we ended up getting some good pictures of everyone. My dad took them... talented huh?
I don't think your parents have aged a day! They still look the same as when you lived in Andy! Very good pictures, but of course y'all are very good subjects! :)
I know those are some beaches really close to Andalusia!!! I'll let you off the hook this time, but y'all have to call next time you're this way so we can see you, Whitney, and your parents! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love the pictures! You need to give us a pregnancy update.....how are you feeling, when do you go for your ultrasound...etc! I hope you are doing well...you look great!
5 comments:
I don't think your parents have aged a day! They still look the same as when you lived in Andy! Very good pictures, but of course y'all are very good subjects! :)
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!! Hope you are feeling good! We need a preggers updated.
i LOVE the pictures. it makes me so happy to see all your faces! i miss you guys!!
xo
I know those are some beaches really close to Andalusia!!! I'll let you off the hook this time, but y'all have to call next time you're this way so we can see you, Whitney, and your parents! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love the pictures! You need to give us a pregnancy update.....how are you feeling, when do you go for your ultrasound...etc!
I hope you are doing well...you look great!
Post a Comment