chris | lindsay | cohen | rett
OMG.....I really hope he isn't serious. How old is he.....mmmm I think older than my parents for sure! Have you had your appt yet?
Linds - did you find out today?? please let us know :) -Allyson
i sent this to justin...he DIED!!! i mean really, IS he serious??....hot cup of...hoffee?!!!
hey -- i'm a friend of chris hill's...i think he is WAY popular in europe, which explains it. LOLthx for sharing! made me laugh fo' sure!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG.....I really hope he isn't serious. How old is he.....mmmm I think older than my parents for sure!
Have you had your appt yet?
Linds - did you find out today?? please let us know :) -Allyson
i sent this to justin...he DIED!!! i mean really, IS he serious??....hot cup of...hoffee?!!!
hey -- i'm a friend of chris hill's...i think he is WAY popular in europe, which explains it. LOL
thx for sharing! made me laugh fo' sure!
Post a Comment