Thursday, June 19

It's a...

tough thing to try and conceal the sex of your baby when you know it!! I can't say if we're having a boy or a girl because we're having dinner with Chris' family on Sunday night for the big reveal. Chris' dad is out of town and we want to tell them all at once. I know it's AGES away but I can't risk posting it in case someone (Megan) were to read this blog! ;o)

Most importantly, all is healthy which was our biggest prayer! Thanks to all of you who thought of us today. We had a blast!!

Stay tuned... I'll post as SOON as possible I HATE keeping secrets!

9 comments:

Amber said...

I am so glad all is well and the baby is healthy! I look forward to hearing next week!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the baby is healthy, too. I'm anxiously anticipating the reveal. Please don't make us wait too long!! -Allyson :)

Ashley said...

I'm anxious to hear too! Glad everything went well at the doctor!!! :) Looking forward to your news!

Anonymous said...

You have got to be kidding me! I was literally holding my breath to see what you were having. Shucks...I guess family needs to know first. Have so much fun telling them and good luck on a name...I know that Baby C will be cool as crud!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, I am so glad that he/she is a healthy baby! Praise Jesus on that one!

TMB said...

oh my, this is torture!! tell us AS SOON as you get home from your brunch on sunday!! i am dying to know--

mostly, i am so thankful that all is well and healthy with you both!!

for the record--i think it's a girl!!
xo

erika said...

It's 12:30 on Sunday, surely "brunch" is over by now!??
Dying to know!!!!!
erika

Jennie-Marie said...

I'm checking in to see if you've told... Can't wait to hear!!!

A Pharisee named Grace said...

Hey Linds! I had no idea you were prego. What's the official due date? Dave and I are expecting our little Caroline in November. Isn't this season of life SO MUCH FUN!!!! I seriously need to learn this whole "blog thing" :) How fun!