Here are a few pictures of the inside of the house! I'll post more once we get in there and make it our own! And for those of you who were wondering... I'm not cutting my hair until after a friend's wedding this weekend. She'd be sad if I looked like a fool!
10 comments:
Lindsay, your house is beautiful. I am in love with all of the stained molding; absolutely charming!!!
This house is absolutely gorgeous! Seriously, straight out of a magazine! Congrats!!!
I love it Lindsay!!! Beautiful!!
I LOVE LOVE your house!!!!
Please put me on the guest list for a dinner party here. Looks awesome.
LOVE IT!! It's gorgeous and I can't wait to see you put your touches on it! Congrats!
Holy Canoly! WHOA! What a "dreamy" little pad you guys got there! I LOVE it! Post pics when you decorate.
wow Lindsay! I love it! Every room is gorgeous! What a find!
This house is magnificant!!!! Congratulations:) Still thinkinga hout little Rocco...any news?
oh my goodness... so fun! your house is amazing. yay!!
Post a Comment