We should all hurry out and purchase these top 5 must haves! I mean we really MUST
1. Print Dresses


2. Tailored Jackets (which I'm not posting photos of because they were ugly and I don't support it)
3. Fuller Skirts


4. Chunky Knits


5. Ruffled Blouses (be careful on this one ladies-- we don't want to revisit 1995)


Em- I'll try to do a little more research on pants specifically but I hope this helps for now. So all you girls run on out to the mall and spend that money you know you should save to buy Christmas gifts!
I also promise to post nursery pics but I still had a couple of last minute things. It's like when I make a cake and someone comes and eats the batter. Makes me furious because that's my little art project and I don't want to share it until it's DONE! Am I possibly the only human who doesn't relish eating cake batter... yes, most likely. Forgive me. Have a good Tuesday!
4 comments:
oh i would be there making you angry with my caking batter eating self!!! i almost enjoy the batter as much as the finished project!!
...and i could be into the chunky knits and the blouses!!
Love the new blog layout and your Fall fashion picks! So glad things are going well. Dying to see some pics of the baby nursery!
I learned something important about you today, Lins. When we have "baking day" I will force myself to stand very far away from your batter. And I like knowing that about you, you know, because I like knowing where the lines are drawn!
Yes to tailored jackets (cute ones) but "fuller skirts?" I don't get it. I thought it was pencil skirts. Tim Gunn taught me that.
Either way I will choose to rock the Champion yoga pant until April. That's my fall trend.
I love the fashion advice. I am not too sure I can pull off the ruffled blouse though. Well actually I thought I could until the other day when Trey and I were shopping. I came out of the dressing room thinking I looked so cute in this black ruffled dress(similar to the blouses you posted but a dress) Anyway he told me I looked like I was wearing a 70's lampshade. Needless to say I didn't buy it. So, now I am a little frightened of ruffles. I think I can do the others though. Thanks.
Post a Comment