Thursday, October 9

some photos


Here's a photo Emily snagged of my bump at our recent (fantastic) baby shower. Thank you Em for not getting the "rest" of me in the shot.


Also, I forgot to mention that THIS sweet little monster is going to have a SISTER! We're all really excited because Carrekers don't get a lot of girls in the family! She should arrive February 16, 3 months to the day after her cousin!!


At the shower, Danielle made Court feed Chris baby food samples for a fun game. We actually did it to Court when Dylan was born so this was PAYBACK! I think he tried everything from sweet potatoes to veal. Seriously, they make VEAL baby food! I love Blake's face. We were all cringing. At one point Chris was determined we were feeding him catfood!


Darby- this is for you. We have a "friend" that hangs out on our new porch from time to time. He reminds me of Squash. I don't like cats really but he seems nice so until he misbehaves... I'll let him stay.

Have a good Thursday evening... I'm recording the new NBC show Kath and Kim. I think it looks hilarious!! Taylor- I know you'll watch the office so tune in 30 minutes before and see if you like it.

4 comments:

TMB said...

that is a dang cute baby bump!!! and i am fairly certain the "rest" of you looks fabulous too! i have never seen you not look cute!

dylan is a adorable [and i happen to love his name too]!

baby food game...i will have to keep that one in my noggin for future baby showers! that would be a fun one...

i'll tune in for kath and kim. i've heard good things about it.
xo

Darby said...

Linds,

Precious bump. Precious cat. We were just looking at pictures and reminscing {sp?} about the little Squash today. I often find myself looking for him when I drive by the rental house... I haven't seen him/her since we walked out the door! Sad! Can't wait for you little man to get here... and I can't wait to see the nursery!!

Martha Cary Lowery said...

Lindsey,

Congrats on the baby! When are you due? I check your blog now through Taylor's and it's nice to keep updated through that. How is Whitney doing? She doesn't have a blog does she?

(by the way, i love your watch in the first picture. where is it from? it is super cute!)

The Tolberts said...

love it!!! by the way...i posted on my blog.