Just in case anyone got confused and thought they were in the wrong spot. DO NOT FEAR! I just got bored with the other template and changed it up. Added a little oomph if you will. (and I hope you will because life's more fun that way).
Originally I thought this blog would be posts from Chris AND me. BUT I've since learned that men think blogging is a total waste of time and energy. I feel bad for them really. They don't know what they're missing out on!! SO, I changed the layout to be a little more "me". I'm sure I'll change it again though once the baby arrives and I feel like it's too girly for him.
Originally I thought this blog would be posts from Chris AND me. BUT I've since learned that men think blogging is a total waste of time and energy. I feel bad for them really. They don't know what they're missing out on!! SO, I changed the layout to be a little more "me". I'm sure I'll change it again though once the baby arrives and I feel like it's too girly for him.
7 comments:
you are too talented my friend! looks great!!
Love the new look, it looks awesome!
one more month (or less). YIPEE!! :-)
Looks great - I'm a big fan of changing your blog look every now and then to keep things interesting...
Remember not all men think blogging is a waste. ;)
Love the new look! And if our husband's had blogs we would probably die of embarrassment anyway, Linds...think about it. :)
I love the look...still praying and can't wait to see nursery pics and meet that little guy!
I can't wait to see the nursery pics too! The blog looks great!
Post a Comment