
Today at nap time I decided to relocate to another spot in the house. I guess I just got tired of the crib and plus, I REALLY like the sound that the vent fan makes in the bathroom. So, that's where I went... right between the toilet and the scale. Mommy wasn't crazy about leaving me there but I convinced her that I was happy as a clam and so she finally put the monitor right there beside me and headed off downstairs. She said not to tell anyone, cause they might think she's a wierd mommy for leaving her child in the bathroom floor.
Love Cohen
10 comments:
Love it. The vent fan plus a running shower is the best white noise ever.
that is a hoot!!! ...and very cute. [sorry, did NOT mean to rhyme.]
one of the beauties of having an infant...they will sleep anywhere! [dylan still sleeps with white noise in her room...i guess it's relaxing!]
that is hysterical!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!
awesome!! whatever works! :-) do you have a sound machine for that baby?? best inventions EVER!!
Hi Lindsay! It cracks me up to imagine you discovering that Cohen wanted to nap there. I'm all for whatever works. I ditto the noise machine comments. Each of our children has one and we still use a monitor for Julia so that we can hear the sound machine!!
HOLD ON COHEN.. GRANDMOTHER IS COMING!!!!
Looks good to me! Could you come teach your friend John Martin how to do that!? Please!!!!!!
I agree with Cohen - the bathroom can be quite peaceful and comforting - I do my best thinking in the shower or on the thrown (TMI) :)
Sorry, I'm rediculously late to join the blog party. That's why I've spent the last two hours reading every entry to catch up. So much happens when I'm self absorbed in my own life - imagine that!
I love it all! I've laughed, cried and feel regretful I missed so much. Thanks for the wonderful updates.
Love,
Ann Nguyen
That's classic! Don't feel bad...with a newborn ANYTHING goes!! I'm still laughing at your mother's comment! That's so Lesa! :)
ps-your mom is cracking me up!! that is hilarious!!
Post a Comment