Tuesday, March 24

4 months and holding strong

Cohen passed his 4 month checkup with flying colors. We feel SO blessed and excited about it!! For those who care, he is 17 pounds and 25 3/4 inches tall. He got more shots and this time I didn't cry (you can congratulate me when you see me next) He only cried for a bit. I think the blue camo band-aids adorning each fat thigh probably helped. We love our boy so much!!
4 month photo in the glider: compare to 2 months and 3 months

not a mohawk, round here we call that a "co-hawk"

I spent the last of the babies-r-us store credit on an excersaucer. He's warming up to it I think.

3 comments:

The Tolberts said...

wow!!! i can't believe he is getting so big!! i mean seriously he gets more precious every day!!!!! i love him so much!!! make sure you tell him!!

marc and trisha said...

way to go cohen! love all those cute pictures.

mia is excited to show you her new trick on thursday.

Beck said...

I concur. He likes his exersaucer. I'm just waiting for his skincare line to come out so I can have the same velvety skin.