Thursday, March 5

athleta

I got a catalog in the mail a month or so ago and I had never heard of the company before. Didn't ask for the catalog or anything, it just showed up in the mailbox as they sometimes do. It's called Athleta. Have you heard of it? As it turns out, I REALLY love the stuff and thought I'd share. I have yet to actually make a purchase but here are my top few favorites.

T- they have running skorts I meant to tell you!


cute yoga/workout tunic

might need this outfit for any future boating excursions

I've been looking for some bermuda-type workout shorts

the cutest hat for springtime/summer because all the hats I have are wintery

 

2 comments:

TMB said...

SO glad to hear that chris came through with flying colors! i know it's a huge relief to have that behind you!!

also--LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. i have never heard of it either. i am in love with the workout tunic...and the workout shorts...

i will be doing some more looking after D goes to bed!

...but until then, N and D are "paging" me!
xo

Anonymous said...

Ditto on getting this catalog and loving it! i eyed some stuff for a while before purchasing... so cute, and i think i read that it's part of the gap, old navy, banana, piperlime company.... cute stuff!