
I read on a friend's blog that at Christmas time her family exchanges "Birdy gifts" they are called that because they are "cheep cheep" I love it! So, I've adopted the name for my future posts on free and/or cheap things that I find out about. I hope to post 1 or 2 per month. We can all benefit from saving a buck here and there so hopefully I can pass on some good info that you may not know about. Let me know if you hear of anything as well.
If you live in Dallas (it might be the case elsewhere too) the Chick-fil-A on Hillcrest is giving away free breakfast April 13-17. There is something different featured each day.
Disney's Matinee Club would be great for those of you with little ones who like movies! See if there's one coming to your theater by clicking here.
1 comment:
that is exciting...wonder if memphis is doing it too!!
Post a Comment