


Maxi Dresses
These are everywhere and I couldn't be happier. I don't really care for shorts and so in the summertime these are perfect! These dresses are all from Forever 21. Yesterday I got one for $20 at T.J. Maxx and I can't WAIT to wear it tomorrow night to the birthday BBQ for my father in law. I want to buy as many as I can! They keep me cool, allow me to maneuver with the little one as needed and manage to conceal the extra pudge still living on my tummy. Was that supposed to be gone by now?
As of this week I've committed to doing 100 crunches every night before bed. I'm 3 nights in and I'm convinced that my abdominal muscles were somehow replaced with those of a 90 year old. It's killin me but I shall persevere!
Chick-Fil-A milkshakes
Yeah, they've been around for a while now BUT I'm excited that they now come in a smaller size! I know- you'd think you cant get too much milkshake but as for me... less is more. I love the taste but I can't ever finish one! Have you tried the peach milkshake yet?


Yee Haw Prints
I found these little cuties on Etsy yesterday. Wouldn't they be great for a playroom or a little boy's room?



The Lake
This is what we did last weekend. I love going to the lake. It's MUCH different this year with Cohen but he enjoys being outside, I've stocked up on sunscreen for him and so we're golden! Thanks Alicia for taking these fun pics. And thanks Mia for the Speedo!
Hope it's sunny where you are. We've been hanging out in the downstairs bathroom with flashlights and candles this morning...
2 comments:
It's me...your little stalker. Yep, got too much time on my hands at work again. =)
Love the dresses. I too live in dresses in the summer, and I too hate shorts! Glad you enjoyed the pics, we enjoyed the wknd, the friends, and the Cohen!!!
Kiss those checks for me.
~Alicia
oh, i would take a hand full of those dresses too! not a shorts person either. i have several summer skirts that i love!
crunches...those were what i did to get rid of [as much as i could] the extra tummy. BUT remember "9 months up...9 months down!" so don't sweat it...it comes off. once he starts crawling and walking...you'll be running around all day long!
and the peach milkshake sounds SO yummy!!
speaking of crunches...i'm off to get a workout in while little bit naps [or doesn't nap...she is singing to her animals in bed!!]
xo
Post a Comment