Friday, June 5

Taking over the world...

... one custom designed shirt at a time!

Some of you know, some of you don't that I have started a new job. Please take a second to read about it and let me know if you have any interest.

As though designing and taking care of a crazy little guy isn't enough, I've recently decided to add a new title to my name, "Style Advisor". I have joined a company called J. Hilburn Men's Clothier which creates custom designed shirts for men. Chris has four J.Hilburn shirts and loves them all! His enthusiasm for the product made me think that perhaps other people we know might enjoy the shirts as well. The fabrics are remarkable, the choices are vast, and the fit is perfect because it's made just for you!

If you've never had a custom designed shirt I encourage you to give it a try. It really is worth it. How many men want to spend all day shopping only to come home frustrated and empty handed? None that I know! So, I'm available to come to your home or office at your convenience to fit and design your new (favorite) shirt! We will work until we get it right. You won't end up with a shirt that just hangs in your closet.

OK Lindsay, how much are they? I can't afford a "custom" shirt. I knew you'd think that!
The prices for J. Hilburn shirts are boldly lower than those of other custom apparel companies. They range from $79 -$149, the same price you might pay in a traditional retail store. In addition you'll receive $20 off your first order.

I appreciate the time you took to read about my new adventure! You can contact me if you are interested by leaving a comment below and I'll email you back!

Gift cards are also available... Father's Day is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Lindsay... I have another interest... I'm going to email you! :)

lindsey fusch said...

can't wait to get one from you linds!!