2 questions:One... Where do you think I can find the best fitting, lasting quality, non transparent white t-shirt? I have a favorite from J.Crew which I bought in college. Oh how I heart it. BUT they don't make them any more. OK they haven't made them since 2000 and yes, I still wear mine but that's not the point. I need some new ones. Opinions?
I came across this website and wondered if it would be worth looking into. I'd really rather run to the mall since I'm an instant gratification kind of gal and I like to hold it in my hand before I make the purchase.
Second question...
Any ideas for a cute/clever/not too spendy first father's day gift?
3 comments:
for some t.shirts: james perse! [your local bloomies should carry some.] these won't be the biggest of bargains, but i got A LOT of use out of my last james perse white t.shirt. also, C&C california...great, fun tees!
ironically i was just reading about good tees last night. jane @ Simple + Pretty highly recommended these:
http://simple-pretty.com/2009/06/13/my-favorite-tees/
and they are on sale!
XO
e
Emily is a big fan of Martin + Osa tees, I think. Instant Grad @ Northpark!
Post a Comment