Wednesday, July 1

7 months

So much to say and so little time. We've been busy around here.

This is Cohen's 7 month photo. He's sitting up on his own now so well! He's not crawling but I'm really fine with that because a. my floors are dirty and b. NOTHING in this house is baby-proofed.

He's so much fun~ this is what he does when you clap and act excited that he picked up the fruit puff and made it into his mouth successfully! This accompanied by an excessively loud squeal! Excuse the peach residue, but I thought they were too sweet not to share.




As I mentioned before, my parents were here last week and Mom helped me learn to sew a little. We made a really cute apron, I DID make the camera strap cover and I'm working now on a plush fabric book for Cohen. I've had a lot of fun doing it and I hope I can keep getting better. Pictures to come...

My friend Lindsey came over last week to take some pictures of Cohen for us. Only problem. No nap. She, however, still managed to get some great shots and we're planning to get together again when the wee one is in better spirits. IN ALL HONESTY, that was the ONLY time I've ever not been able to make him smile. He gave us na-da.

Check them out here...

more later but duty calls...

3 comments:

lindsey fusch said...

can't wait to hang out at the lake!! we are bound to get some happy pics from mr. cohen!

Unknown said...

i love love LOVE that kid!!! miss you guys!!

marc and trisha said...

Great pictures! He's such a cutie.