Tuesday, July 28

yes, it's ridiculous


how long it has been since I posted, that is.

We just got back from a week in Colorado. At least that is a good excuse for one of the many weeks without blog posts. A lot has been going on. Mainly I've been really busy working and this little space on the web takes a back seat unfortunately.

Cohen is 8 months old now. A milestone that occurred while we were on vacation. On that same day, my sister turned 28! If I really had my act together I would have pre-arranged a happy birthday to auto-post on Monday. But I obviously do NOT have my act together. I could have been the first person to call her on her big day though because I was up at 4:30 am mountain time. I spared her. My son did not spare me. He woke up before dawn every. single. morning.

booger.

That aside, the trip was marvelous. Here are some photos.

6 comments:

lindsey fusch said...

love all the pics linds! i didn't think cohen could get ANY cuter! can't wait to see you guys this weekend! xoxo

Beck said...

Oh, thank goodness. I thought about posting for you...:)

I love those photos - so glad you got a bunch of Big C with lil' C! My favorite though was the one of you & Cohen on the side of the river bank...best!

Allyson said...

So glad you posted! Looks like a GREAT trip!! AND COHEN IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!

The Tolberts said...

yay!!! finally!!! such good pics!!!

marc and trisha said...

unbelievable pictures! it looks like you had an amazing trip. Mia is looking forward to seeing Cohen again. She misses him :)

Anonymous said...

Been missing you...glad you had fun and back to posting.