Cohen got a new swing


He turned 9 months old
(compare to 8 months here)


We went to the beach
(most of the pictures are on Pa's camera and we will try to post those later)
Cohen LOVED it. Didn't eat the sand once. I was totally surprised as he eats most everything else.




And just for fun...


6 comments:
Those little eyes make me just want to eat him up. He is gorgeous, but so his his mama! Tell your mom and dad we said hello.
Linds- how do you stand it?? He is SO, SO, SO CUTE!! He's getting so big. He looks like a big boy in his 9 month picture sitting in that chair. Are y'all going to any Auburn games?? I sure would like to meet that little man! :)
LOVE HIM!!!! when is he coming to nashville to visit his friends...you and chris can come too if you want. hehe!
the last one is now my screen saver:)
Yay! So glad to see some pics of my favorite baby boy. I see he has begun wearing mascara. Why do boys always have the best eyelashes?
Post a Comment