Linds! i totally relate to this!! I know which one i prefer too - no contest!! I am having fun remembering what fall/winter clothes I have since I didn't wear any of them last year - just the same maternity clothes OVER and OVER and OVER!! Cohen is soooo cute!! Happy Halloween!!
5 comments:
AWE!!! love it!!! i for sure know which i like better:) XOXO
Linds! i totally relate to this!! I know which one i prefer too - no contest!! I am having fun remembering what fall/winter clothes I have since I didn't wear any of them last year - just the same maternity clothes OVER and OVER and OVER!! Cohen is soooo cute!! Happy Halloween!!
Aww, I loved your pumpkin belly last year, but gotta admit this year's pumpkin wins, hands down!
I remember that pic well! Can't wait to see Coco the pumpkin man tonight! (actually, let's pray he's fast asleep!)
I saw so much useful data in this post!
Italy train | Stoney Creek real estate | scrapbooking ideas
Post a Comment