

We picked 7 cucumbers from our garden last weekend. Seven. There are only 3 of us living in this house. SO, I decided to do the only logical thing and make pickles.
Mid-pickle-making, I get a text from my sister telling me she's going to the hospital because she thinks she's in labor.
Do I abandon half made pickles and head to Memphis? YES!! I wanted to but I waited to hear back from her later.
good plan. she got sent home.
What a bummer right? So, long story short, if nothing else happens between now and then, I'm going to get a little niece on Monday July 26! I can't wait to meet her and snorgle her face (see Erika for interpretation).
And the best news around OUR house lately is that Cohen finished swimming lessons! Yes, he swims in our pool without floaties or a life vest and he's 20 months old. I can brag, it's ok because he's my son and I'm P to the ROUD.
I will try to post a video of him soon. For now lets just say THANK YOU Mrs. Sara. You are our hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment