photo from Smitty Baby
One, I've been thinking I want to get Cohen a belt. No, not because he has trouble keeping his pants up (though his diaper does peek out the top of his knickers 90% of the time) but just because look how CUTE they are.
Two, I'm in the process of putting together a Christmas card/Birth announcement for Rett. I hate making that decision as though one insignificant paper card is supposed to encompass his little personality or something. That, or I'm just indecisive. And on the topic of Christmas, I need to get a stocking for the little guy as well. Seen any cute ones out there? Also, for some pretty Christmas tunes check out Dave Barnes' album Very Merry Christmas.
Lastly, our sweet second-born has begun to smile and it will melt you into a puddle right there in the floor if you're not careful. Scroll down if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.


3 comments:
NOTHING beats baby smiles. then the coo's. then the laughs.
what a sweet baby!
Oh, Lindsay....he is so precious. Is it my imagination that he and Mary Collins look alike?? I know you must really be enjoying your boys. I think Cohen needs a belt right now! I think he is soon to celebrate a birthday? Can't believe it. Thanks for the update - I've been watching for it :) Take care and don't stress over the birth announcement/Christmas card. The subjects of your picture will make it shine!
i am now a puddle on the floor!!!!
Post a Comment