Wednesday, December 22

true words

I ready this today on a blog I frequent and ~holycanoli~ it sums up how I've been feeling some days lately. Through it all I'm trying to stop, breathe, and enjoy my oh so fleeting Christmas moments with my babies though...

"You don't need to test me. I'm watching you. And I hope that you were not watching me because you might think getting mad and losing your mind is the answer. Oh, wait - YOU ALREADY DO. Sorry. You might get that from me and for that I apologize. In fact, I apologize for the way I acted . Sorry for the yelling. Sorry for the lack of patience. Sorry for not taking into consideration that you are a headstrong little mynx and if you weren't - half your magic would be missing. I am not proud. I am not certain I will never yell again, but I know without a shred of doubt that those who have the biggest share of my heart - deserve more patience + love. For even when my patience is thin... my love is thick and truly."

via ilovelife

1 comment:

Dana said...

I so understand your words and just this morning I prayed for a more patient heart.