Friday, February 18

cohenese

WOO HOOO
FRIDAY. WEEKEND.
It's warm here and if I lived in a magical world where I wear any clothes I wanted on Saturday it might be an outfit like this.



But I'd have this hair. No matter how I try. Loose waves are not a possibility for this girl.



more cool pics here.
_______________

C-man has gotten increasingly vocal lately. Sometimes I ask myself... did I REALLY wish for this? But most times, I love it and I get a good chuckle daily at the things he comes up with.

"Da Boppis" = where mommy and daddy work (the office)

"Bah-pis Bauw" = what he would eat every morning if allowed (breakfast bar)

"Gig Ah Aey" = favorite restaurant (Chick-Fil-A)

"MICKEY" = Lord help you if you need an explanation for this one

"em ah nem ah nem ahs" = M&M's

"boos box" = what has caused sticky puddles all over our floor (juice box)

He actually has a LOT of words that he uses now but those are some of the funnier ones I thought I'd share.
Hope it brought a smile to your face!

2 comments:

Jennifer Simpson said...

Is it strange I just sounded all these out...out loud in my office? I loved them all! Happy Friday, enjoy the warm weather!

alicia said...

it did. it did indeed bring a smile to my face!
about the loose curl situation...{from one curly headed girl to another}...have you tried tak'n your straighter to the curls to make them not-so-kinky? this i do every time the mop gets a wash. to kinky if i don't. just a thought.