Monday, July 30

east side walk it out...


Lisa- that headline is for you...

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you know what's up. I've been busy trying to get the biz underway. God has been good so far (as if I thought He would be anything less). I've had numerous freelance jobs sent my way and I've gotten to meet some new people because of it.

In other news... my friend Ashley has somehow convinced me that on October 26 I'll be in good enough shape to complete the Susan G. Komen breast cancer 3-Day Walk! Yep-- 3 days of walking. 60 miles, from Dallas to Fort Worth. I'm very excited even if I feel completely underprepared thus far. We're doing it together to try and do our SMALL part to help find a cure for this disease! PLEASE feel free to join our team and walk with us. If you live near Dallas, great, if not, who cares. That's what cars and planes are for. We'd love to get more team members!!

If you want to see more about the walk and what we're doing you can visit my headquarters online. CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl, I am proud of you. Hope you find more walkers. I'll buy your new shoes......when you are done. Mom