Wednesday, July 4

the trip


So we're back from Nantucket. It was a wonderful trip and a much needed vacation. I've included a link to the photos so you can get a little glimpse of what we saw there. There is so much history there and so much beautiful scenery. Without the cool sea air and the sound of the waves slapping against the pier though, I can't provide a good representation... but just try to imagine.

I do have one silly morsel to share which some of you might like. While shopping on day, I noticed a girl in a LARGE pair of sunglasses. Upon further examination of the blonde-haired dame, I discovered her to be Elizabeth Hasselbeck from the View, (or Survivor if you remember that season). Although 98 % of me screamed TAKE A PICTURE OR YOU CAN'T PROVE IT, the rational 2% chimed in, "she's on her vacation too, leave her alone". So I let her shop in peace.

Happy 4th of July to you all!

5 comments:

Darby said...

Lindsay!! Looks like so much fun!! What beautiful flowers!! And the ones for sale...how could you resist?! Thanks for sharing and I love your blog... I'm adding it to my favorites... I'm excited about knowing what's going on in your life!!! love you!

mrchrishill said...

Looks like y'all had a great trip! The friendly blog world rejoices that y'all are online now and know we look forward to keeping up.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog world! I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you and Chris are doing! Please post a pic of your new dog! Keep us updated on your new business venture...you will do great, I know.

--Lenzie

erika said...

Lindsay! Love the blog, and the photos! Thanks for sharing, now I want to pack up and go to Nantucket! It was just picture perfect! Congrats on going out on your own! Keep me posted on your progress! XOXO - e

Beck said...

Linds I never got to tell you that I forwarded these pics to some friends - you took beautiful photos. I am officially craving a trip to Nantucket.