Hey everyone! Just a reminder that this weekend is the Dallas Fort Worth Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk! Please keep me in your prayers this weekend! I'm a little nervous.
If you want to check up on our status, donate, or find out more about walking next year, visit our website
Here is a link that I really encourage you to watch if you have about 2 minutes!
2 comments:
it is so awesome that you are doing this. the atl 3-day was a couple weeks ago and i loved seeing all the little walkers walking their hearts out! we will be praying for you this weekend, i can only imagine it will be such a life changing experience!
Yea for you LindsaY! I'm so proud of you!! Glad you'll be sportin' your Smart Shade make-up too! Think of me when you apply!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!
Post a Comment