Tuesday, November 27

It Was Fantastic!


We went to the Iron Bowl this weekend. For those of you who don't know me well, THIS was a big deal. Monumental really. I love Auburn football and this was my first (and only) game of the season. Thank you Mom and Dad for the GREAT tickets!

I'll post pictures later on but for now, I'll just say that it was fantastic and WAR EAGLE!!

2 comments:

TMB said...

Amen!! WAR EAGLE!!!

no, no, we weren't there. we thought about going just to see friends...but never got tickets. so we opted to stay home! but i would have loved to see you!!!

(i bummed the picture of Toomer's Corner off Google!!)

mrchrishill said...

Why oh why did hey move the game to the weekend after Thanksgiving instead of the weekend before?!?!

We missed being there, but War Damn Eagle all the same.

Dare we say Lucky Seven on it's way?