ok who got the title? Anyway, Here is a fun little doodad I stumbled upon. You can decorate your own gingerbread house online (thus, the frosting reference). I'm working on mine but I mean, Rome wasn't built in a day! Merry Christmas, I hope you're enjoying the season! Soak it up, it will be gone again before we know it!
click to get your frost on
3 comments:
I totally got the title...I just watched that movie a few days ago! Your comment on my blog cracked me up - and from now on, I promise never to assume that just because you live in Texas you wouldn't come to a girls' weekend! Please accept my apology!!!
how fun...this is something i would like!
it is so crazy that jennie marie posted about wal mart, i totally had not read her post about it until just now! what a crazy coincidence. glad i am not the only wal mart hater! ;)
Hello, Mr. McConaughey! How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, did I guess right? My favorite part is when Kate is naming off the girly CD's...Fiona, Carly, etc. and she's says "gang's all here"! I LOVE that movie!
Post a Comment