Dad sent this to me about a week ago but I'm just getting to uploading it. I hope you laugh as much as we did!
After crappy news this morning that the house we wanted is already sold, I needed this pick me up... maybe you do too. Make sure the volume is on.
3 comments:
Very well done!
Love it! Say what you want, but that mans got some moves! I know how much it hurts when you get your mind set on something and it doesnt work out. Hold tight and practice your faith...God has something even better in store for your family! Glad you liked the chops!
The scary thing is that the man in the video reminds me of my dad!
I TOTALLY understand about the house stuff... we have been in a MESS trying to close on a house and we might lose it if the bank does not hurry up! I HATE the house buying process!
Post a Comment