I hope this isn't too boring or basic but I just wanted to say a few things before heading off to bed and getting some much needed shut-eye. I promise I WILL get back to posting some fun things soon...
1. Chris is home and has been since about 3:30 on Friday. He's recovering well and feels a little better with each passing day.
2. We will PROBABLY know the pathology report tomorrow sometime but I can't promise that since we just have to wait on the reports to come in from the lab. Might be Wednesday. We really hope you'll continue praying for COMPLETE healing with us.
3. Rocco still hasn't been returned or shown up on the doorstep. It has been really hard missing him.
4. Our baby shower this weekend was a lot of fun and we are so grateful for generous friends and family who came and brought the most wonderful gifts! Thank you to everyone!!
5. The offer on the house still stands. There are a few details that need to be resolved but we should have a "yes" or "no" by this weekend. OH, please say a prayer that we can move soon and be confident about our decision.
3 comments:
still praying.
i stumbled upon your blog through the lanes. i am praying for you and your husband and his recovery. am also praying for the safe return of your precious dog. as an animal lover, i know how difficult this must be.
I know how anxious you must feel waiting on the pathology reports. The five days we had to wait on Garrett's were horrible. It was such a helpless feeling. I continue to be amazed by your strength. We are praying and will keep praying until we hear the words "cancer free"! We will also pray for a safe return for Rocco and Gods wisdom on your househunt.
Post a Comment