Monday, November 17

any bets?

What do you think our boy will look like?


4 comments:

ROB said...

Who are these kids? I copied you on the playlist. I like. How are you doing?

Beck said...

Being that the two of you were separated at birth...

...but I think Christal will have the stronger gene pool..

...and little boy will have half moons on his nails like Daddy - the "strong, vital life-force!"

TMB said...

well...

since ya'll look almost exactly alike in those pictures...i am betting he will look just like that! but i am pulling for him to have your hair!! you, seriously, have the most gorgeous hair of anyone i know!!

i guess he is still comfy in your tummy??

monday has come and gone, i was wrong! ;)
xo

Carly said...

Alright, alright little guy! You've kept us in suspense long enough. I know your mama ir ready for you to make your big appearence! Sending prayers and baby vibes your way!!! Hang in there:)