1. NO BABY YET. Thank the Lord for stretchy pants.
2. I have NOT cut my hair but I still plan to after the baby comes. I think I'll want a change once I start losing some poundage and getting back to "normal" (as if my previous knowledge of normal will ever exist again). Don't laugh, I KNOW my life is about to turn upside down but that doesn't mean I can't attempt to have a cute haircut and make myself feel a little better right?
3. The president-elect. I think I knew it would happen. I think we should all just pray like we have in the past. Pray that he will be open to the Lord's voice and guidance in how to manage our country. We serve a God capable of anything and whatever the next 4 years bring, He is ultimately still in control. I'm so glad I can rest in that.
I also realized this year that when I cast my vote it wasn't about me as much as the little mister in my belly. Pretty sure that's how everything is going to go soon huh?
4. I'm missing my 10 year class reunion this weekend.
5. I'm mad that Alabama is now in the #1 spot on the college football polls. Simply unfortunate.
6. Shout out if your feet grew when you had a baby!! Mine have. Some people say they go back to normal. I'm kind of hoping that mine do but also a TINY bit of me wouldn't entirely mind being FORCED to buy all new shoes ;o)
ok enough... I hope everyone has a good evening. I'm off to eat some pasta with my family and enjoy the cool fall night!
4 comments:
I went up a 1/2 size in shoes with finn, luckly it didn't happen this time around so far. I did have to buy some new shoes :) but I also had to part with some really cute ones too:(
A few things...
1) You're in the homestretch! I am so excited for you and Chris. This little boy will be here soon.
2) The longer our sweet boy decides to stay in, the bigger he will be:) Sweet Mary Reese came 2 weeks late. She was 9 pounds and almost 22 inches long. Hey, I say the bigger the better:)
3) Ive seen your BP (before pregnancy) pics and Im quite sure you're gonna be "one of those girls" that gets back in your skinny jeans within a matter of months.
4) Im all for the haircut and cant wait to see you wporting a shorter due.
5) Im also pretty upset by SEC football this year. And that Alabama is #1.
6) i Love that you are updating your blog more now. And realize that when this baby comes, we may never hear from you again:)
Oh and one more...
I also went up 1/2 a shoe size.
My feet grew some and did not go back to my normal size! So, maybe you can buy new shoes!! I can't wait to hear about this baby's birth!
Post a Comment