Wednesday, December 17

"hold your head up... HIGH"

You know that song? That's what I kept singing in my head today while Cohen and I were doing this...


Props to my boy who's trying his darndest to strengthen that wiggly little neck of his! He really is a strong one if I do say. Way to go baby - 4 weeks tomorrow!!

7 comments:

TMB said...

way to go cohen!!!!

Darby said...

Go Cohen! Go! You are so stinkin' cute... before your mom knows it... she'll lay you on that bed and you'll roll right off... well I hope it doesn't happen but it has with all of mine! Oops!

erika said...

could he get any cuter!?

Tara said...

Yep, Darby's right...before you know it, he'll be rollin' off the bed...or falling out of the buggy at Target which is what happened to Cate the other day. Mom of the year. I know. So note to self, Cohen. Keep your arms and legs inside the buggy at all times!! Or inside your boppy if we're going with the present tense. Whatever works.

Tara said...

Forgot to tell you how cute you are, Cohen! Oops!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh he is sooo cute with that half smile! i love him!
auntie em

The Tolberts said...

i miss my nephew!! and my sis of course!!!!