If you're bored or just want to humor me, you can go
HERE and download the slideshow I made. It might take a little while to download being that it's mucho megabytes, but I just thought I'd post it anyway. Yesterday Cohen had a case of the Mun-days!! It was one of those where I honestly felt like I may never live a normal life again... destined to be a recluse, hold up in my house for the rest of my life rocking and making every effort to soothe my gassy child. Today was good though so, Happy Tuesday!
6 comments:
Try Grip Water for the gas... life saver for my babies! I will pray as you make this HUGE transition in your life! God bless!
I LOVE the slide show. GREAT! Thanks for sharing it.
Ditto, Page! Been there, got the t-shirt & the t-shirt has baby vomit all over it...
It's week 3, Lins, so I am praying for you. In 3 more weeks I wager C. will be a better eater (read: faster) and the clouds will part. I was terrible a/b asking for help so if you need help, you call me, lady!
And I agree a/b the Gripe Water - got some at Whole Foods & it seemed to help.
I tried some of that Gripe Water and it had no effect on me. I still have gas.
I love it! Thanks for sharing. He's precious.
haven't looked at the slide show--but can't wait to!
i promise [well, 99% promise] the new mom fog will lift at about 6 weeks. the beginning is hard, as you get to know each other. but at 6 weeks, it's like this crazy thing happens!!
cohen is blessed to have you both!
xoxo
[and in the gas drop dept--target brand gas drops worked like a charm for us!! [and saved us $$$!] i would give her a few drops and stick the "binky" in and she was good to go...]
Post a Comment