chris | lindsay | cohen | rett
Oh my goodness... I have not seen these yet! Thanks a lot! :)
YUM! I saw these at Target Tuesday night and was tempted, but wondered if they were good!? Now I'll be picking up a box myself! I'll have you to blame if weight gain ensues.
yum!!! i have to get me some!! those look delicious!!!
i used to be completely addicted. it's the whole salty/sweet thing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness... I have not seen these yet! Thanks a lot! :)
YUM! I saw these at Target Tuesday night and was tempted, but wondered if they were good!? Now I'll be picking up a box myself! I'll have you to blame if weight gain ensues.
yum!!! i have to get me some!! those look delicious!!!
i used to be completely addicted. it's the whole salty/sweet thing!
Post a Comment