Wednesday, February 18

Aunt Whit


This lady came to visit today! We're having fun and I'll post pictures this weekend. Cohen turns 3 months old tomorrow stay tuned for a picture of him in the glider (same position as last month) so you can see how much he's grown!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't turn her into a thief. Whit, don't let your big sister get you in trouble in BIG D. Have fun girls. I love you both MOM

Kristen said...

Your mom is too funny! I love keeping up with you guys. I wish we could see you all again sometime. I was looking at a Cedarmont Kids CD the other night...did you guys sing with them when you were younger? I saw "Lindsay Wiggins and Whitney Wiggins" and I kind of figured it must be you two. I wish my girls could have an opportunity like that. Sounds like fun.

On another note, I recently had some friends go through exactly what you and Chris did. He found out he has testicular cancer and she's 4 mo. pregnant (they also have a 2 year old). I shared your story with them and they're strangely similar!!! They are the Colvins on my blog.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for saying you'll refer people... that would be wonderful!!
i hope you and chris and of course sweet cohen are doing well :)