
changed diaper: called insurance company: paid bills: clipped coupon: grocery shopped & saved: made parfaits: hosted playgroup: marinated pork chops: ate pork chops: cleaned bathrooms: planted geraniums: laundry: changed diaper: went for a walk: ate Chick-fil-A: met with alarm company: yawned: yawned again: changed diaper: laughed at Cohen: laughed at Chris: went to Target: admired things I shouldn't buy: prayed for some friends: broke out my flip flops: made buttermilk pies: made jello salad: sat on a blanket in the yard: wondered why baby won't nap: called about birth certificate: did taxes: took a long bath: watered herb seedlings: changed poop diaper at Chick-fil-A: went to farmers market (ditto on the poop diaper): took pictures of my niece: ate lunch with my nephew: designed some stuff: checked the mail: debated feeding son rice cereal: watched a movie: slept
I've been thinking of how to inexpensively decorate my walls I found this and thought there were some cool options
via::how about orange
Please pray for my friends Erika and Chance. Read more about what happened here.
How neat is this? IF you are a Bank of America cardholder you can get in FREE to over 70 museums nationwide on the first Saturday of every month. Had it not been so gorgeously beautiful outside yesterday we would have gone! Maybe there's one where you are...
4 comments:
Gee kid you need a life!!! Yours has gone to poop!! I love you . Kiss my boy!
Mmmmm. I got stuck on the buttermilk pie. Now I really, really want a taste of yours.
busy girl!!! seriously need to ichat tomorrow!! love you!!
and you brought me banana pudding from red, hot, n blue! that was huge...thank you so much friend. it was needed and enjoyed. loveys.
emck
Post a Comment