Tuesday, December 29

christmas in a nutshell

for the quick run down... here we go:

Christmas was GREAT this year. Watching things through Cohen's eyes makes things a lot more fun!
He loved the lights. I think that was his favorite part for sure. That, or the tiny "cohen-sized" sugar cookies that my mom and sister made for him.





He was great with the tree. I was pleasantly surprised. Only tried to grab the ornaments a few times. Each day when we came in the door he'd flip his head immediately to the right (where our tree was) and look for the lights. I also let him handle most of the wrapping this year.







It was pretty hard for him to tear away from work this year. Things were just so busy back at the office.





After a lot of Dallas holiday soirees. We drove to Memphis for a few days and had a really fun time with my family.
Cohen got LOTS of gifts. Way too many to blog about, but a couple were... a push/ride tricycle and a sit-n-spin (his mom's favorite as a kid)







But FAR & AWAY his most favorite gift was from Aunt Whit and Uncle Ben who gave him this super snazz T-shirt. He really did love it in spite of his apparent disgust (and possible jealousy at what the future holds)...
(new cousin is due 8.1.2010 and we are pretty darn excited!)





He cheered up though, after a ride around the house suspended in Uncle Ben's new waders!! Hard to tell by this photo but Ben just tucked him in there and zipped the waders up. Cohen thought it was the coolest and MAY have remained there all day had we not suggested another cookie.



Hope your Christmas was equally wonderful!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunt Lindsay!!! How fun that Cohen and his cousin will be close in age. Hope all of the Wiggins' family had a very Merry Christmas. Love you all!
Kristen

Amy Dennis said...

thanks for the update. I'm the only person, it seems, not on facebook, so I needed a little peek into Cohen's Christmas! Looks like you all had a nice holiday. I can imagine the excitement about Whitney and Ben's news!!! Love the tshirt! David got his first pair of waders, as his dad is trying to convince him to be a duck hunter. He just turned 13 (gasp) and is not exactly a hunter yet, but is happy to have new gear. If hunting doesn't seem to be his "thing", I'll tell him Ben's idea and he can ride Julia around inside his waders! Happy New Year and thanks again for the update!

Josiah said...

I suppose one and all should browse on it.
onesie pajamas for adults | italian gold | phoenix limousine service