chris | lindsay | cohen | rett
ok, even since jan he's gotten so much bigger! he's got alot more hair too!! holding that hose up he looks like a little tarzan baby. :-)
Yea!!! I'm so glad you posted. We have missed seeing pics of Cohen. We need to see you guys sometime soon.
haha!!!! those pics are GREAT!!! the first one cracks me up!!
love that little guy! caitlin was talking about him just the other day saying he was so crazy. she also said mr. chris was really silly...i agreed on both counts! hope you guys are doing well!
AND....I hope this little guy comes over too!!! I know it's been forever, but he's like a total big kid now! So so so cute!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ok, even since jan he's gotten so much bigger! he's got alot more hair too!! holding that hose up he looks like a little tarzan baby. :-)
Yea!!! I'm so glad you posted. We have missed seeing pics of Cohen. We need to see you guys sometime soon.
haha!!!! those pics are GREAT!!! the first one cracks me up!!
love that little guy! caitlin was talking about him just the other day saying he was so crazy. she also said mr. chris was really silly...i agreed on both counts! hope you guys are doing well!
AND....I hope this little guy comes over too!!! I know it's been forever, but he's like a total big kid now! So so so cute!!!
Post a Comment