chris | lindsay | cohen | rett
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! that is absolutely ridiculous and yet hysterical none the less!!! that is a major FAIL!!!
I kid you not that I owned maternity overalls....HOWEVER, that was 14 years ago :)Too funny....
gurrrl. Imma get chew somma dose.
see. what's the deal!?!?everyone is trying real hard to bring overalls backs. no sir, they don't work -- preggo or not! :)
The dude is completely just, and there is no suspicion.house listing | 7 layer dip recipe | abusive relationship signs
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! that is absolutely ridiculous and yet hysterical none the less!!! that is a major FAIL!!!
I kid you not that I owned maternity overalls....HOWEVER, that was 14 years ago :)
Too funny....
gurrrl. Imma get chew somma dose.
see. what's the deal!?!?
everyone is trying real hard to bring overalls backs.
no sir, they don't work -- preggo or not! :)
The dude is completely just, and there is no suspicion.
house listing | 7 layer dip recipe | abusive relationship signs
Post a Comment