
it's official! We are now a family of 4. It feels good. Ask me again after my mom leaves me here to take care of all these boys alone but for now... life is as it should be. Praise God for a healthy baby boy!!
John Everett "Rett" Carreker
Born Friday September 24, 2010
5:29 pm
8 lbs. 4oz
20.25 inches
His name is John after my dad, and Chris's paternal grandfather. Everett after my maternal grandfather. He has been a WONDERFUL baby so far. Cohen is excited about him at least from time to time and each day seems a little more convinced that he might be here to stay. Last night he wanted "brother" to sleep in his bed with him. Luckily I grabbed the camera for one of what will hopefully be MANY sweet memories to come for the two of them. I'll try to post more photos later but here are a few.
Mia made cupcakes for Cohen to celebrate his brother's birthday. (really I think the two of them just needed a plan to have cupcakes)

4 comments:
Those are some GOOD LOOKING boys!! Congrats to you and I am so happy to hear that all is well. Don't worry about when Mia leaves you. You could probably convince her not to!! :) Enjoy!!
Oh, Linds!! Those boys sure are precious!! Brings back fond memories of when I brought Eli home! Cohen is going to love that little boy like crazy!! :) I'm so happy for you!! Truly, Truly blessed!! LOVE IT!
Congratulations! Both boys are adorable! That little one has some great coloring! I know your hands are full! Enjoy!
YAY!! So glad to know things are going 'as they should be' for now!! Your sweet family is PRECIOUS!! Love you and love those boys (even though I've never officially met them :))!
Post a Comment