Monday, September 13

what cohen's been up to

he's learning all about the potty and is very excited but not many actual "events" occurring here in the bathroom just yet.

he's sleeping in his big boy bed and LOVES it! His daddy made it for him.

and overall just being silly. I swear his front teeth aren't as large as they appear in the photo below. Or maybe they are and I just love him so much that I couldn't care less! ;o)






3 comments:

Alicia said...

oh how i LOVE when you post pics of that cute faced kid! such a big boy now....how the time flies!

lindsey fusch said...

oh man i need to see some coco soon! how can a kid get cuter and cuter?! hope you are feeling well linds!

marc and trisha said...

What a cutie! I can't believe they are going to be two so soon.