If you're looking for a new take on some Christmas classics, you might want to give this album a try. Stay tuned for photos from the Auburn game and a 2007 Christmas playlist that will make your head spin! Well, I like it anyway.
Hey Lindsay! I saw your comment you left and thought I'd let you know that I've been stalking your blog for quite some time but never have left a comment, guess I should have! Oh, and I must tell you that my husband tried to buy me a Mercedes station wagon the other day and it brought back memories of your mom's gold colored Volvo station wagon and you, Carrie, and me in the very back of it on the way home from church choir every Tuesday afternoon. So random that I thougth of that, but thought I'd share it!
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm in the market for good Christmas tunes. I quickly bought one from target the other day. Not the best buy. Michael and I popped it in and started laughing, they were mostly crazy remix songs. I need to look at it longer next time.
3 comments:
even the title is fun to say...
Hey Lindsay! I saw your comment you left and thought I'd let you know that I've been stalking your blog for quite some time but never have left a comment, guess I should have! Oh, and I must tell you that my husband tried to buy me a Mercedes station wagon the other day and it brought back memories of your mom's gold colored Volvo station wagon and you, Carrie, and me in the very back of it on the way home from church choir every Tuesday afternoon. So random that I thougth of that, but thought I'd share it!
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm in the market for good Christmas tunes. I quickly bought one from target the other day. Not the best buy. Michael and I popped it in and started laughing, they were mostly crazy remix songs. I need to look at it longer next time.
Post a Comment