chris | lindsay | cohen | rett
that's amazing...
looks like me and darby! i love it - we always dressed alike! sure does make for cute photos! (and memories!)xoxoe
WOW! I love that picture...thanks for taking us back a few, LC!
I SO remember y'all exactly like that! That's so fun!!
Shealy and I had nightgowns almost exactly like that! I'll have to find the picture! Y'all sure were adorable!
Love it! Such sweet girls.. has Whit seen this post?
I love the headbands, I was such a bow-head! The Sticklers Christmas cards are fabulous!!! great job!
That is the exactly how I remeber you and Whitney. Kim and I have one of those pics for each Christmas. I do it my girls now!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that's amazing...
looks like me and darby! i love it - we always dressed alike! sure does make for cute photos! (and memories!)
xoxo
e
WOW! I love that picture...thanks for taking us back a few, LC!
I SO remember y'all exactly like that! That's so fun!!
Shealy and I had nightgowns almost exactly like that! I'll have to find the picture! Y'all sure were adorable!
Love it! Such sweet girls.. has Whit seen this post?
I love the headbands, I was such a bow-head! The Sticklers Christmas cards are fabulous!!! great job!
That is the exactly how I remeber you and Whitney. Kim and I have one of those pics for each Christmas. I do it my girls now!!!
Post a Comment