South Carolina born and current Dallas citizen: CORN dog. Texans mispronounce but they sure do make a mean dog; hello? Fletchers at the State Fair? Too bad Chris hates fair food, huh?
I don't care what any of you think, I will forever call them CORNY DOGS. Lindsay, you hang out with too many people of like mind :-) Challenge yourself to open up to others who believe differently :-)
Thanks to Allison Aars I found this proof of the correct way to say it...if you live in Texas, might as well talk like a Texan: http://www.bigtex.com/newsroom/stories/2005/0427cornydog.html
12 comments:
CORN DOG!
corn dog
Corn dog all the way...
I feel so LOVED... and so RIGHT!
oh you are SO right! DEFINITELY CORN dog...
...and thanks for the tips on framing and my mirrors! they are GREAT ones!
corn dog for sure!
South Carolina born and current Dallas citizen: CORN dog. Texans mispronounce but they sure do make a mean dog; hello? Fletchers at the State Fair? Too bad Chris hates fair food, huh?
I don't care what any of you think, I will forever call them CORNY DOGS. Lindsay, you hang out with too many people of like mind :-) Challenge yourself to open up to others who believe differently :-)
Corn dog Definitely!
It's a CorN Dog!
Thanks to Allison Aars I found this proof of the correct way to say it...if you live in Texas, might as well talk like a Texan: http://www.bigtex.com/newsroom/stories/2005/0427cornydog.html
I say Corn Dog... but I've never actually had one!
Post a Comment